Capurgana is a place where the jungle and the sea are joint and has lovely natural sights. Its located at Colombia’s and Panama’s border, at the “Choco” region. Worldly famous by its beaches, sea, scuba and cuisine. It’s a preferred choice full of adventure and rest. The local commerce is based on eco-tourism, local handcrafts and no walking sales persons. The locals kindness and attitude gives flavor to the Capurgana’s nights.
Optional: By flight from Medellin, prices are diferent.
Duration: 6 days. Only Ecotours, Children older 12 years old.
Includes: Day 1: Night driving for 7 hours to Necocli or Turbo.
- Pick up and drop off Hotel or apartment.
- Private transportation by air conditioner.
- Boat Necocli- Capurgana or Turbo -Capurgana
- Local tour guide speaks Spanish and English.
- Accomodation in a private cabin.
- Seawater pool.
- Walking tour to Sapzurro and walking to “La Miel” with local guide.
- Walk to the natural reservoir “El Cielo” or (horsesback riding) optional.
- Walk to the god’s swimming pool “La Coquerita” and tour through Capurgana.
- Local tour guide speaks english or spanish.
- Breakfast and dinner 5 days. Day 6: Night driving for 7 hours from Necocli or Turbo.
Contact us for more information or to book.